Compassion Center (MSO+ HR: Human Resources) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Compassion Center, and its interagency coordination division MSO+ HR: (Human Resources) manage recruiting, hiring, human resources and benefit administration for;
- Compassion Center
- Center for Incubation & Findings Research
- Carbon Reduction & Filtration Institute
- Cannabaceae Wellness Institute
- MSO+ (Management Services Organization)
- Cannalogix Foundation Research Institute
- Stormy Ray Cardholders’ Foundation
- Cannalogix – IP Holdings LLC
- Medical Cannalyst Consulting Group LLC
- Vape Crisis Task Force